The Ultimate Guide to Romantic Getaways in the West
Posted on January 16, 2019 in
Because the West Coast is the best coast for love!
There is a reason why the West Coast is featured in more films and iconic pictures, it’s because it boasts some of the most scenic areas in the US. From driving the Pacific Coast Highway stretch in California and taking in Big Sur and Carmel By The Sea to the dense, verdant lands of Washington — there are so many sites to see and even more romantic getaways to be had!
Does your heart sink? Are you moved in awe and physically express it in goosebumps? This is finding a spot that evokes and awakens something in you — that needs to be shared. At Silver City Mountain Resort, romance is found in the towering Sequoias or a quaint bungalow where you and your partner can relax and enjoy the best wines that California has to offer. Join us in today’s post — right in time for Valentine’s Day — as we explore the ultimate romantic getaways in the West!
Love is Found and Shared in the West
Whether it’s a weekend getaway or a romantic adventure out west, there are plenty of places to see.
- Griffith Observatory - Perched on a scenic overlook that spans the city of LA, Griffith Observatory is the perfect place to evoke old Hollywood glamor, Rebel Without a Cause style. Take a tour in the daytime and then pack a blanket and your best bottle of red and take in the sunset with your loved one.
- Silver City Mountain Resort - If you’re looking for a romantic getaway, Silver City Mountain Resort is a place where you can head into the forest and ditch city life. Book the High Sierra Romance package and get accommodations for two, bubbly, and the chance to escape into some of California’s best outdoor landscapes.
- Ruston Way - Take in nearly every landscape when you get outdoors and explore the Ruston Way walk and waterfront. With Mount Rainier in the background, you can take in this spectacular scenery and grab a bite to eat on the way!
- Gamma Hot Springs - If you and your partner are up for the ultimate adventure, taking in Gamma Hot Springs in Washington tops the list. It’s remote and tucked away in glacier peak Wilderness, and is not for the newbie backpacker.
- Cannon Beach - We can’t mention Oregon without the quintessential romantic destination: Cannon Beach! Known for it’s most photographed and visited, Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach does not disappoint. Take it in its full glory — at first light or sunset. Or, camp out on the beach with the ultimate bonfire and share in the sparks.
- Umpqua Hot Springs - Nestled in the central Oregon Cascades, lies the three pristine, cascading hot spring pools that are part of Oregon’s best outdoor adventures. Romantic and relaxing, enjoy a soak that overlooks some of the best evergreens!
The West Coast is the best coast for all things love and romance — from California and Oregon to the tip of the west in Washington.
To book a romantic getaway for two today, connect with us!